|This is a collection of POV-Ray objects designed to be used as sprites in 2D video games. There are five main collections at present.
- Walls - 16-frame animations that adjust to connect with
adjacent tiles. A mix of "personal" and "map" scale sizes.
- Floors - single-frame "personal" scale indoor floor tiles.
- Terrain - single-frame "map" scale outdoor ground tiles.
- Hills - 16-frame animations that adjust to meet adjacent
tiles, just like walls.
- Scenery - various props that get layered on top of terrain
tiles. Mostly "map" scale sizes.
Standards Compliance Ratings:
The contributor has rated this contribution as "Completely Compliant".
Conformance has not been independently validated by a collection administrator.
No review comments yet.